Monday 28 September 2009

Happy Birthday to Cherly & Vyzass


We celebrated Cherly & Vyzass at Ayukawa...
We camwhore at toilet..haha

The customer there thought we all r goin to toilet and they started to Q-up..

So funny but embarrassing...=.='''

Stay at toilet nearly half an hour i think...
Luckily,the toilet not smelly or not i think we going to faint...
By the way,
I'm so admired Yuki & Alinda...

They luks so cute n pretty that every photo they took...

Haiz..When i can be lyk tat..Sobbs...
I saw Amanda photo she took herself..
It like she wearing Japanese robelike dress..
Luks so cawaii..

Ayukawa foods is nothing special to me..
but the food we order serve out very fast...
not like Hxxxx..haha..
i didn't mention anything..Am I??

The shashimi at there are not fresh enuf...

And
the variation of food feels like repeated...
I will give 3 star instead of 5...

Ohya..nearly 4 get...

we bought a pair of bride n bridal teddy to them...


Luks very cute to me..
Hope their will like it... (U 2 will like it,right?)

Then,ofcoz..

We r the most noisy customers at there...
Erm,i meant "merriest" customer..
haha...
We always snap,snap,snap..

talk,talk,talk...
eat,eat,eat...
laugh,laugh,laugh..
haha...
So,Wish Cheryl&Vyzass happy always... L
Love both of you so much...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


PS:This is my first time posting blog that write in english..Give me some comment whether i done it gud or i spell a lots word wrongly...

5 comments:

  1. Ur English are pro~
    U are a good writer~
    Dun be shy~
    Keep it up girl~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thx alot..u always be my first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy buck up updating almost everyday ok?!
    you cannot be lazy haha
    yea i would just rate normal as there's really nothing special to me except mussles

    miss you miss the fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=updating everyday...u better kill me...
    haha..miss u too..Miss Please..

    ReplyDelete